My Assess and Reflect Tasks (AR)

I’ll be doing some reflective work as I go through this class. I’ll be collecting many of them to post here. Eventually, I’ll be able to look back on work I did in Gr 9 when I’m nearly ready to graduate and be able to see how developed my skills have become over time.

Nov 15, 2015 Grammarly Feedback on CR Writing

After completing my Comprehend and Reflect questions in a blog post, we ran my writing through the Grammarly program to get a print out that identifies my common and recurring errors. This sample will be an example of what my writing is like now, in Grade 9, compared to what it will be as I improve through high school.

Grammarly Edits PDF – CR Responses Makenzie

Oct 14, 2015 Multiple Intelligences Results

imageThis is a graph that represents my answers to a quiz I recently took. It shows that I’m leader/don’t like as much is nature smarts. But it also shows I’m stronger in musical smart, and kind of in the middle with all the rest. Last year in math we learn’t about lots of graphs and I’ve never really see a graph like this but I like it lots, it’s very easy to understand for me.

Oct 10, 2015 Presentation Project – Self assessment

image

This his here is my assess and reflect. I assessed myself on my words on a page power point and reflected on my answers on what I did good and what I can improve on!!

Sept 10, 2015 Audio Reflection – what to anticipate in this class this year